Minimal coding, MVC Architecture, Modularity, extended HTML attributes, higher security steps, and more. The benefits of using the AngularJS framework in the development of dynamic web and mobile apps are simply unmatched.
Created by Google, AngularJS is an open-source and the most mature framework. It is extremely user-friendly and very flexible too. No points for guessing why it is the default front-end development framework?
When it comes to building feature-rich web and mobile apps, the AngularJs framework has no competition. However, developers need more than just a framework to create sophisticated web applications on demand.
While AngularJS is in itself very developer-friendly, nevertheless any website or application development has multiple moving parts. When you hire angularJs developers in India, they must have to make the development process coordinated, well-measured, and hassle-free.
With the right tools, developers can manage development workflows better and save considerable development costs and time. Here’s a list of the best AngularJS development tools in 2021:
1. Karma A
Arguably the best command-line tool for testing AngularJS code in real browsers and all types of smart devices.
Where can you use Karma A?
- Unit testing,
- E2E testing, and
- Midway testing
Top Features of Karma A
- Open Source
- Easy Debugging
- Run tests within terminals and IDE
- Continuous Integration
Webstorm Top Features
- All-in-one smart IDE
- Easy js debugging
- No need to install additional plugins
- Better code refactoring
- Git support
The perfect backend tool for adding storage, authentication, and deployment services to your applications, AngularFire makes AngularJS development feel like magic.
AngularFire Top Features
- Express setup
- Automatic data storage
- Real-time 3-way data binding
NG-inspector is a browser extension. By adding it to Chrome, Safari, and Firefox, you will get an inspector pane to better understand the current page AngularJS scope hierarchy and debug the application in real-time.
NG-Inspector Top Features
- View entire scope hierarchy
- DOM nodes highlighting
- Controllers, directives
- Real-time debugging
SublimeText is a sophisticated text code editor that makes coding extremely easy and hassle-free. It comes with a whole range of amazing features that AngularJS developers would find hard to ignore.
SublimeText Top Features
- Extremely useful for code, markup, and prose
- Friendly user interface
- Plugins support
- Supports programming and markup languages
- Excellent community and support
Jasmine Top Features
- Simple API
- Does not rely on browsers
- Has easy-to-read syntax
JSFiddle Top Features
- Neat and clean interface
- Extremely lightweight
- Faster loading time
8. Angular Kickstart
Angular Kickstart is a ready-to-use scalable build system that streamlines your entire AngularJS development process. All you have to focus on coding and testing and everything else is put into place for immediate production release.
Top Features of Angular Kickstart
- Easy development and testing
- Consistent project structure
- Continuously readied and optimized production release environment
9. Code Orchestra
See your code go live in real-time with this top-of-the-line front-end development tool. The live coding tool streamlines development workflows and processes for a smooth and frictionless developer experience.
Rather than working on a single large application inside of Django, Djangular allows developers to create AngularJs content per page. This allows for a consistent app structure and limits the number of changes.
Some More Equally Useful Tools
While the above are the top 10 tools that are a must-have for easy and fast-track AngularJS application development, other equally good tools can come in handy in any development environment. Some of these include:
11. Angularjs UI: The tool comes bundled with UI components and utility directives to help developers build Angular applications faster. Using the CodeMirror editor around your text-area elements, it becomes easier to build UI elements. The tool has raw directives for traditional JS widgets like UI-router, UI-map, and UI-calendar.
12. Angular Deck grid: An easy-to-use lightweight grid for AngularJs. Instead of depending on visual representation, the tool uses a CSS file to create all the visual elements.
13. Angular-Slickgrid: Need lightning-fast and customizable data grids? Use the SlickGrid that comes with built-in declarations, multiple Styling Themes, plus many new and easy-to-use features unseen in the original Js grid.
14. Angular-Seed: Want to speed up angular bootstrapping? The Angular seed will instantly apply bootstrap to your Angular project, loads all App components immediately, and lets you get a detailed understanding of how your app works at each stage.
15. Generator Angular: Last on our list is a tool that lets you kickstart your project in an instant. Waste no time on set up! Use this tool with sensible defaults and generate all the essential elements you need to get your development process up and running.
The above are some of the most popular AngularJS tools that all developers should know about as well as use them to make their tasks easier and less burdensome.
Whether you are creating web applications for your clients or your own business, these tools will make your development processes more efficient and add great value to every stage of the app development journey.
Apart from this, the tools we have shared in this blog will save you both development costs and time. Hope you will find the information useful and will put these tools into practice in your future projects.
If there are any tools that you would love to see on the list, feel free to share them in the comments.